To some, it may not seem like much, but I love these! I have looked at the cute little spend/save/tithe boxes for years at deseret book and have never wanted to shell out the 6-7 dollars each for them. It is hard though, to help my children learn about how much to spend, save and tithe without any method1 We tried envelopes for a while, and they drove me crazy. To this day, i am still finding unmarked envelopes with small change inside!!!
I finally got determined to get this project done once and for all. I used puzzle boxes from the dollar store and paper I had at home. I figure $4.00 is much better than $28.00. Right? Even if the holes are ugly and uneven. We'll just say the boxes have character!
I think they turned out cute. I keep them stacked on top of the fridge so they will not get lost. Now I need to help them remember to take in their tithing on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment