I dream of napping

I dream of napping

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cutest airport award!!!

 

I am not a world traveler, however, living across the country from my family for many years has given me the opportunity to visit several airports. 

By some twist of fate, I have found the cutest airport I have ever seen.  When I told my family I had flown into Augusta, GA – they looked at me as if I was crazy (which is a debate for another day).  Apparently nobody KNEW there was an airport in Augusta!!! 

 

Only 6 departure gates.  Mere steps from security (which gives a very nice fanny massage on occasion), to the boarding gate. 

It was so easy, so unhurried, so beautiful…..  In essence it was very “southern”!!!

 

3-8-12 136

3-8-12 137

3-8-12 138

3-8-12 139 - Copy

And if the front was not cute enough, the inside is adorable

3-8-12 164

3-8-12 165

3-8-12 166

3-8-12 167

3-8-12 168

3-8-12 169

3-8-12 170

When did you last see cute wallpaper in a public restroom????

Finally, just when you think it cannot get any better, there is a little balcony, INSIDE of security, where you can go to dream about your next game of golf.  I’m sure for some, this must be heaven. 

3-8-12 161

3-8-12 162

3-8-12 163

 

3-8-12 160

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lol--that looks like a posh hotel, not an airport!